TYRE PRESSURE

Alles m.b.t. de dragende delen van het voertuig, alsmede versnellingsbak, koppeling, aandrijfas en differentieel.
Plaats reactie
Deadsfo

TYRE PRESSURE

Bericht door Deadsfo »

I have a Mercedes 508 ex Nato ambulance 4600 kg, the front tyres are 6.50 rad 16" I have 50psi in them but they are showing slight wear on the outside edges of the tyres that suggests not enough air in them ,what pressure should I have in them
Yoni

Re: TYRE PRESSURE

Bericht door Yoni »

I had 4.5 Bar at the front axle and 3.8 at the rear axle with my 508
DVIII

Bericht door DVIII »

The nominal and maximum pressure for tyres are written on the sidewall of every tyre . One just apply's the most comforteble pressure by empirical trial
Oh lord won't you buy me...... en de toekomst mag wel wat moderner !
Houtstoker
Contacteer:

Bericht door Houtstoker »

Deadsfo schreef:I have a Mercedes 508 ex Nato ambulance 4600 kg, the front tyres are 6.50 rad 16" I have 50psi in them but they are showing slight wear on the outside edges of the tyres that suggests not enough air in them ,what pressure should I have in them
Your question shows you already know the answer. If 50psi is too little, raise the pressure if the safety presure range on the tire side allows this.

Tire pressure isn't a fixed pressure but allways depends on the use of the tire. Loaded or unloaded, and so actual vehicle weight need an airpressure you can find out by trial and error within the safety range written on the sidewall of the tire
Greetz Ad
MB L508DG Pick-up
https://www.facebook.com/Houtstoker
Deadsfo

Bericht door Deadsfo »

Thanks for the responses ,good logical answers as usual from this splendid site
Plaats reactie